PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT IS COLLECTED AND STORED BY US
We might ask for personal details like name, address, telephone number, or email address to provide top-quality services. These pieces of information are usually collected when you create an account with us, place an order on the site, or try to contact us, i.e., for customer service, sales, technical services, etc., through our site, telephone, email, or fax. We usually ask for your details for pre-orders, home deliveries, competitions, promotions, and when you subscribe for marketing newsletters from the site.
We ensure that your personal information is protected at all costs from unauthorised access, loss, misuse, disclosure, or alteration. We make sure that your information is destroyed or permanently de-identified when it is no longer required. The measures we take to ensure your data is protected or destroyed change with the type of information and how it is collected and stored.
You are in no way obligated to provide us with any information we request. However, if you choose not to provide us with certain information, we might not be able to provide you with certain services and products.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
Below are how we might use information regarding you.
- For the betterment of our services and to provide you with a better and personalised service.
- To let you know about the alterations that we make to our services
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you might have requested from us or that we believe will be helpful to you(only in case you have given instructions to be contacted for the same.)
- To meet our responsibilities under given agreements made between you and another party through our site and between you and us.
- To provide you location-based services like advertisements, search results, and other customised content.
- To enhance user experience through our platform.
- To ensure that the content in our platform is delivered to you and to the application you use for the platform effectively.
- To deliver you information about disclosing your data
- To manage loyalty programs and your incentives, request and/or let you participate in competitions and inform you about the winner.
Parties we share information with:
- We might involve in businesses with companies affiliated with us and/or non-affiliated service provides( e.g. logistics companies that get you products, marketing companies, payment processors for processing an online transaction, etc.) to provide you with personalised services.
- These companies require the necessary information and data to process your orders. We make sure they will never use your data or information for other purposes.
- We will keep the data and information provided from these companies, for e.g., information about revised shipment or address information, to keep information about you up to date so that we can use them for delivering the next orders.
- By using this platform, you accept to move, store, use, and reveal your data explicitly to parties and companies that are involved in business with us and/or non-affiliated service providers wherever they are located.
- The above-mentioned companies are randomly determined to respect the confidentiality of your data and information
MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL OFFERS
- You may be contacted by us through different channels, namely, e-mails, push alerts, online updates, postal services, mobile, newsfeed, and in-app messages.
- Data and information provided by you will be used to notify you about products that you might be interested in.
- For business transactions.
- Your information may also be shared with advertisers to help them with their target and for us to meet advertises requirements such as displaying their advertisements to an audience.
- Data and information provided by you can be used by us for enhancing your user experience with the platform and to send you service messages, new features, special offers, and events of interest.
- Besides the above-mentioned points, we may request you to provide us with further details for market research activities, like competitions and promotions. These information are asked to make sure you are eligible for the prize in case you win a competotion. We guarantee that such confidential information will only be used for amrketing by us or our co-sponsors, or sellers.
- If this platform is acquired by another business, all our assets including data and information mentioned above will be handed over to that company.
HOW WE PROTECT OUR PLATFORMS AND OTHERS?
- We exchange the information to other companies only if it helps in fraud protection, credit risk reduction, etc.
- Our websites may have links to and from websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affliates, once in a while. The sites to which you are getting redirected might have their own privacy policies and we are in no way liable for them. You are expected to keep this in mind and we recommend checking out their privacy policies before providing personal information.
- We will publish the information about an account only in case we think it is necessary to comply and safeguard the rights, property, or safety of our customers/users or public in law enforcement investigations.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE TAKE?
No one else other than yourself is responsible for keeping the confidentiality of your username and password. For example, it is important to ensure that you sign off from a system after usage, especially when you are using a shared system. We maintain a high level of security to safeguard your data and information. However, if our platform’s data faces a cyber-attack or hacking attempt, the platform is not liable and shall not be held responsible.
HOW TO ACCESS AND AMEND YOUR INFORMATION?
If you want to view or update your personal details, you are allowed to access information about your account and interactions with the platform.
The types of information you can access from the platform are as below:
- All information regarding recent orders.
- Payment information(including credit card details
- Email notification settings
- Information that is used to identify you as a person, such as, name, e-mail address, password, communications, and personalized advertising preferences.
You are always free to opt out from receiving marketing communications from us by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ option available within the email communication. If you want to market through your mobile application, you will have to change the alert setting in the general section of your phone.
Our system will place cookies when you log in to our platform to make sure you have a wonderful user experience and to let you make maximum use of all aspects of the platform. However, you can disable cookies by changing the settings on your browser. But if you do so, you won’t be able to access some or full features on our platform. For example, performance cookies are used to collect information about how you use the web, i.e., the pages you visit frequently. It helps us in delivering customised and appropriate options that will enhance your user experience.
We may retain a copy of this information for compliance reasons. When you update your information, we may retain a copy of the previous version too.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
You can connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org You can provide us with a clear and detailed description of your concern and we will try to sort them out for you.